This PI is not currently affiliated with the Bridge Engineering Center.
Listed with most current first, includes only those conducted for the Bridge Engineering Center.
- Study of the Impacts of Implements of Husbandry on Iowa Bridges
- Health Monitoring of Bridge Structures and Components Using Smart-Structure Technology
- Enhancement of Wisconsin DOT NDE Capabilities
- Performance Evaluation of Steel Bridges, Phase II (TR-493)
- Evaluation of a Bridge Constructed Using High-Peformance Steel
- Retrofit Methods of Distortion Cracking Problems in Plate Girder Bridges (TR-436)
- An Integral Abutment Bridge with Precast Concrete Piles (TR-438)
- Field Testing of Integral Abutments (HR-399)
- Preventing Cracking at Diaphragm/Plate Girder Connections in Steel Bridges (TR-393)
- Essential Parameters for an Iowa Bridge Management System
2711 S. Loop Drive, Suite 4700, Ames, Iowa 50010-8664
Phone: 515-294-9501 ~ Fax: 515-294-0467
The Bridge Engineering Center is administered by Iowa State University's Institute for Transportation.
Copyright © 2007–2009, Iowa State University. All rights reserved.