Sci. I, Adj. Asst. Professor, Department of Civil, Construction and Environmental Engineering (CCEE).
Listed with most current first, includes only those conducted for the Bridge Engineering Center.
- Investigation into Shrinkage of High Performance Concrete Used for Iowa Bridge Decks and Overlays - Phase II Shrinkage Control and Field Investigation
- Shrinkage of High-Performance Concrete Used for Iowa Bridge Decks and Overlays
- Deicer Scaling Resistance of Concrete Pavements, Bridge Decks, and Other Structures Containing Slag Cement: Phase 1: Site Selection and Analysis of Field Cores
- Performance Properties of Ternary Mixtures for Concrete Pavements: Scoping Study (Proj. 13)
- Improving PCC Mix Consistency and Production by Mixing Improvements (TR-505, Proj. 11)
- In Situ Detection Methods for Materials-Related Distress in Concrete Pavements: Phase II (HR-1081, Proj. 1)
- Materials and Mix Optimization Procedures for PCC Pavements (TR-484, Proj. 3)
- In Situ Detection Methods for Materials-Related Distress in Concrete Pavements, Phase I (Proj. 1)
- Determine Initial Cause for Current Premature PCC Pavement Deterioration (TR-406)
2711 S. Loop Drive, Suite 4700, Ames, Iowa 50010-8664
Phone: 515-294-9501 ~ Fax: 515-294-0467
The Bridge Engineering Center is administered by Iowa State University's Institute for Transportation.
Copyright © 2007–2009, Iowa State University. All rights reserved.