Distinguished Professor Emeritus, Department of Civil, Construction and Environmental Engineering (CCEE).
Faculty Affiliate, Bridge Engineering Center.
Listed with most current first, includes only those conducted for the Bridge Engineering Center.
- Iowa ABC Connections
- Geosynthetic Reinforced Soil for Low Volume Bridge Abutments
- Innovative Bridge Designs for Rapid Renewal
- Modified Sheet Pile Abutments for Low Volume Bridges (TR-568)
- Laboratory and Field Testing and Evaluation of Precast Bridge Elements
- Feasibility Investigation of Segmentally Precast Bridge Piers for Accelerated Construction
- Field Evaluation of Timber Preservation Treatments for Iowa Highway Applications (IHRB-05-10)
- Evaluation of a Bridge Constructed Using Accelerated Construction Practices
- Investigation of Steel Stringer Bridges: Superstructures and Substructures, Vol II (TR-522)
- Field Testing of Railroad Flatcar Bridges (TR-498)
- Evaluation of a Single-Span Steel-Girder Bridge Using a Steel-Free Deck System in Tama County
- Evaluation of a Steel Girder Bridge Strengthened Using Fiber Reinforced Polymer Plates
- Development of Bridge Load Testing for Load Evaluation (TR-445)
2711 S. Loop Drive, Suite 4700, Ames, Iowa 50010-8664
Phone: 515-294-9501 ~ Fax: 515-294-0467
The Bridge Engineering Center is administered by Iowa State University's Institute for Transportation.
Copyright © 2007–2009, Iowa State University. All rights reserved.