This PI is not currently affiliated with the Bridge Engineering Center.
Listed with most current first, includes only those conducted for the Bridge Engineering Center.
- Self-Heating Electrically Conductive Concrete Demonstration Project
- Low Cost Rural Surface Alternatives Phase III: Demonstration Project and Phase IV: Frost Depth Monitoring and Prediction
- Evaluation of Alternative Abutment Piling for Low Volume Road Bridges
- Use of Biocementation for Slope Stabilization of Levees
- Evaluation of the Mechanical and Environmental Performance of Biofuel Co-Product-Stabilized Unpaved Roads
- Performance Based Evaluation of Cost Effective Aggregate Options for Granular Roadways
- Feasibility of Granular Road and Shoulder Recycling
2711 S. Loop Drive, Suite 4700, Ames, Iowa 50010-8664
Phone: 515-294-9501 ~ Fax: 515-294-0467
The Bridge Engineering Center is administered by Iowa State University's Institute for Transportation.
Copyright © 2007–2009, Iowa State University. All rights reserved.