Assistant Professor, Department of Civil, Construction and Environmental Engineering (CCEE).
Listed with most current first, includes only those conducted for the Bridge Engineering Center.
- Guide to Lifecycle Data and Information Sharing Workflow for Transportation Assets
- Disadvantaged Business Enterprises Supportive Services
- Rapid Bridge Deck Joint Repair Investigation - Phase III
- Measuring Project Complexity and Its Impact
- Project Management Update to the Iowa DOT Project Development Manual
- Iowa DOT Project Management Peer Exchange
- Risk-Based Engineers Estimate
- Methods for Removing Concrete Decks from Bridge Girders
- Risk Mitigation Strategies for Operations and Maintenance Activities
- Construction Manager/General Contractor Issue Identification
- Integrated Risk Management for Improving Internal Traffic Control, Work-Zone Safety, and Mobility during Major Construction
- A Guidebook for Construction Manager-at-Risk Contracting for Highway Projects
- Project Management Strategies for Complex Projects
- Nighttime Construction Impacts on Safety, Quality, and Productivity
- Construction Project Administration and Management for Mitigating Work Zone Accidents and Fatalities: An Integrated Risk Management Model
2711 S. Loop Drive, Suite 4700, Ames, Iowa 50010-8664
Phone: 515-294-9501 ~ Fax: 515-294-0467
The Bridge Engineering Center is administered by Iowa State University's Institute for Transportation.
Copyright © 2007–2009, Iowa State University. All rights reserved.