This PI is not currently affiliated with the Bridge Engineering Center.
Listed with most current first, includes only those conducted for the Bridge Engineering Center.
- Integral Abutment Details for ABC Projects Phase II
- Increase Service Life at Bridge Ends through Improved Abutment and Approach Slab Details and Water Management Practices
- Assessing and Enhancing the Transportation Resilience for the State of Iowa
- Evaluation of Alternative Abutment Piling for Low Volume Road Bridges
- Beam End Repair for Prestressed Concrete Beams
- Determination of the Forces in X-Frames in Curved Girder Bridges
- Investigation of Exterior Girder Rotation and the Effect of Skew during Deck Placement
- Evaluation of Performance of a Short-Span T-Beam Bridge in Buchanan County
- Evaluation of the Use of Link Slabs in Bridge Projects
- Condition-Based Maintenance and Management of Aging Transportation Infrastructure
- Laboratory and Field Evaluation of an Alternative UHPC Mix and an Associated UHPC Bridge
- Big Data-Driven Prediction of Long-Term Bridge Performance and Management Improvements
2711 S. Loop Drive, Suite 4700, Ames, Iowa 50010-8664
Phone: 515-294-9501 ~ Fax: 515-294-0467
The Bridge Engineering Center is administered by Iowa State University's Institute for Transportation.
Copyright © 2007–2009, Iowa State University. All rights reserved.