Yaohua "Jimmy" Deng
This PI is not currently affiliated with the Bridge Engineering Center.
Listed with most current first, includes only those conducted for the Bridge Engineering Center.
- Construction of New Substructure Beneath Existing Bridges
- Testing, Performance Evaluation, and Documentation of the Little Silver Creek Bridge: An Accelerated Innovation Deployment (AID) Project using Accelerated Bridge Construction
- Investigation of the Causes of Transverse Bridge Deck Cracking
- Development of a Structural Health Monitoring System to Evaluate Structural Capacity and Estimate Remaining Service Life for Bridges
- Investigation of the Impact of Dual-Lane Axle Spacing on Lateral Load Distribution
- Investigation of the Effect of Speed on the Dynamic Impact Factor for Bridges with Different Entrance Conditions
- Context-Sensitive Designs: Testing of Multi-Performance Level Box Beam Standards
- Investigation of Negative Moment Reinforcing in Bridge Decks
2711 S. Loop Drive, Suite 4700, Ames, Iowa 50010-8664
Phone: 515-294-9501 ~ Fax: 515-294-0467
The Bridge Engineering Center is administered by Iowa State University's Institute for Transportation.
Copyright © 2007–2009, Iowa State University. All rights reserved.