Faculty Affiliate, Bridge Engineering Center.
Listed with most current first, includes only those conducted for the Bridge Engineering Center.
- Low Cost Rural Surface Alternatives Phase III: Demonstration Project and Phase IV: Frost Depth Monitoring and Prediction
- Evaluation of the Mechanical and Environmental Performance of Biofuel Co-Product-Stabilized Unpaved Roads
- Performance Based Evaluation of Cost Effective Aggregate Options for Granular Roadways
- Intermodal Gantry Crane Pavement and Foundation Design Improvement
- Cost-Effective Field Test Methods for LRFD Resistance Factors of Drilled Shafts
- Verification of LRFD Resistance Factors for Drilled Shafts Using Field Tests
- Design and Performance Verification of a Bridge Column/Footing/Pile System for Accelerated Bridge Construction (ABC)
- Evaluation of Thermal Integrity Profiling for Deep Foundations
- Performance of Lightweight Foam Concrete Fill and Post-Grouted Drilled Shafts in Broadway Viaduct Replacement
- Collection of Freeze-Thaw Performance Data on Vail Avenue
- Feasibility of Granular Road and Shoulder Recycling
- Low-Cost Rural Surface Alternatives: Demonstration Project
- Evaluation of Air-Coupled Impact-Echo Test Method
- Assessment of Non-Destructive Testing Technologies for Quality Control/Quality Assurance Testing of Asphalt Mixtures
- Development of Preliminary Load and Resistance Factor Design of Drilled Shafts in Iowa
2711 S. Loop Drive, Suite 4700, Ames, Iowa 50010-8664
Phone: 515-294-9501 ~ Fax: 515-294-0467
The Bridge Engineering Center is administered by Iowa State University's Institute for Transportation.
Copyright © 2007–2009, Iowa State University. All rights reserved.