Bridge Research Specialist, Bridge Engineering Center.
Listed with most current first, includes only those conducted for the Bridge Engineering Center.
- Evaluation of Service Life Design of Bridges
- Evaluation of the Use of Link Slabs in Bridge Projects
- Evaluation of Performance of A1010 Bridge Steel
- MnDOT LRRB Cost-EffectiveTimber Bridge Designs for Long-Term Performance
- Cost-Competitive Timber Bridge Designs for Long-Term Performance
- Investigation of Glulam Girder Bridges with Composite Prefabricated Decks
- Improved Analytical Techniques for Historic Covered Bridges-Phase II
- Laboratory and Field Evaluation of a Composite Glue-Laminated Girder to Deck Connection
- Buchanan County Smart Timber GRS Abutment Bridge
- Improved Ratings for Covered Bridges through Load Testing - Phase II
- Development of a Smart Timber Bridge-Phase V: Development of a Vehicle Characterization
- Economic Impact of Multi-Span, Prestressed Concrete Girder Bridges Designed as Simple Span versus Continuous Span
- Laboratory Investigation of Bridge Strip Seal Joint Termination Details
- Investigation of Techniques for Accelerating the Construction of Bridge Deck Overlays
- Investigation of Negative Moment Reinforcing in Bridge Decks
- Laboratory Investigation of Grouted Coupler Connection Details for ABC Bridge Projects
- Laboratory Investigation of Concrete Beam-End Treatments
- Pilot Project - Demonstration of Capabilities and Benefits of Bridge Load Rating through Physical Testing
- Development and Integration of Advanced Timber Bridge Inspection Techniques for NBIS
- Evaluation and Testing of a Lightweight Fine Aggregate Concrete Bridge Deck in Buchanan County, Iowa
- Development of a Bridge Safety Information System for the Saylorville Reservoir Bridge
- Field Testing and Evaluation of a Demonstration Timber Bridge
- Field Evaluation of Methods to Minimize Transverse Glulam Deck Deflection Phase III
- Evaluation of the 24th Street Bridge, Interstate 80/29, Council Bluffs, Iowa
2711 S. Loop Drive, Suite 4700, Ames, Iowa 50010-8664
Phone: 515-294-9501 ~ Fax: 515-294-0467
The Bridge Engineering Center is administered by Iowa State University's Institute for Transportation.
Copyright © 2007–2009, Iowa State University. All rights reserved.