This PI is not currently affiliated with the Bridge Engineering Center.
Listed with most current first, includes only those conducted for the Bridge Engineering Center.
- Guidelines to Establish Effective and Efficient Timelines and Incentives for ABC
- Assessing and Enhancing the Transportation Resilience for the State of Iowa
- Fatigue Evaluation of Reinforced and Unreinforced Hand Holes in Light Poles
- Partially Grouted Revetment for Low-Volume Road Bridges
- Networks Subject to Extreme Flood Events
2711 S. Loop Drive, Suite 4700, Ames, Iowa 50010-8664
Phone: 515-294-9501 ~ Fax: 515-294-0467
The Bridge Engineering Center is administered by Iowa State University's Institute for Transportation.
Copyright © 2007–2009, Iowa State University. All rights reserved.