Manager, Structures Lab, Department of Civil, Construction and Environmental Engineering (CCEE).
Senior Engineering Specialist, Bridge Engineering Center.
Listed with most current first, includes only those conducted for the Bridge Engineering Center.
- Performance Evaluation of Steel Bridges, Phase II (TR-493)
- Evaluation of the Effectiveness of Glued Laminated Helper Stringers
- Development of Acceptable Live Load Deflection Criteria for Various Timber Superstructure and Deck Types
- Monitoring and Evaluation of the Westbound Roadway of the Iowa River Bridge
- Development of Bridge Load Testing for Load Evaluation (TR-445)
- Retrofit Methods of Distortion Cracking Problems in Plate Girder Bridges (TR-436)
2711 S. Loop Drive, Suite 4700, Ames, Iowa 50010-8664
Phone: 515-294-9501 ~ Fax: 515-294-0467
The Bridge Engineering Center is administered by Iowa State University's Institute for Transportation.
Copyright © 2007–2009, Iowa State University. All rights reserved.